Aims and Objectives
Help, promote, support and encourage the development of individuals in business through a holistic approach thereby ensuring that the broader family, cultural and educational needs are met.
- To create opportunities to promote and increase the Asian community’s economic success.
- To make local services and developments more responsive to local needs by encouraging Asian businesses to diversify into mainstream businesses.
- To increase community capacity for involvement into various programmes by becoming an advocate of the Asian community.
- To provide focus and support in the community for women, youth and health.
- To provide outreach work visiting local businesses informing them of the latest support and training available
- To improve diversification and the cross-fertilisation of ideas and initiatives through an increase in Asian and non-Asian membership of the Forum
- To identify Asian businesses with growth potential and help them achieve that potential
- To run an advice clinic who wish to investigate and develop business ideas